Tuesday, January 1, 2013

._.

"You need another break."

"Why?"

"I can tell that Christmas break threw you off."

"Yeah, well I have another month until I have any time off. I'm sooooo tired." I fell on SB's bed and stretched out.

"Go to sleep then."

"I'm tired, not sleepy."

I grabbed a pillow of his and snuggled up to it. I stared at SB's back as he took off his shirt before he pulled his muscle shirt back down. I waited for a second for the complaint I knew was coming.

"It's hot in here."

"Get out then."

"This is my room.  I'm actually starting to believe you took my mini fan."

"What would that be doing for me?" I closed my eyes and snuggled up to the pillow more before I felt the bed shift. I opened my eyes to Safaree's leg in my face. I scanned up his body and hit leaned up against the headboard.

"You're laying on the remote."

I sighed and rolled to the side a little and grabbed the remote. "Here." I handed it to him and snuggled back up to the pillow. "What are you about to watch?"

He shrugged. "Whatever's on." I laid my head back down and my phone buzzed. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Safaree could you get that for me? See who that is." I felt the bed shift as he reached for my phone.

"It's your boyfriend." I opened my eyes when felt the phone drop on the bed and raised up.

"Huh?"

"Your husband. Get that." I looked at him confused and reached for my phone. I looked up at him staring at the TV before looking down at my phone.

Drake. I opened the BBM and read it.

We should link up soon. I'm in LA. Let me know. Take Care.

I sighed and dropped the phone to the bed. I snuggled back up to the pillow and closed my eyes.

"What do you think about me meeting up with Drake?"

"I don't."

"You'd be okay with me going?"

"I guess. It's not like you can avoid the nigga anyways."

There was a silence.

"Yo, what's that movie Jelani told me to watch?"

"That's My Boy....you guys will never be good."

"Huh? Me and Jelani are good."

"You know who I'm talking about."

"You need to talk to ya man. That's all him."

I raised off of the pillow and turned to SB.

"Why do you keep saying that?"

He took his attention off the TV for a quick second looking over at me before turning back to the TV.

"He's protective over you like you his woman and I'm the rebound. That's ya man."

I rolled my eyes before laying my head back down on my pillow. I guess Drake wants to meet up to clear the air about the whole instagram and text message thing. It's always something.

"What?"

"You didn't know? Rex told me."

"Why didn't Safaree tell me?"

"Probably cause you would act like it's nothing and go about your business. Like you do anytime something like this happens." Candi said before she took another sip of her drink. Nicki glared at her.

"Can you pull it up? Let me see." 

Candi pulled out her phone and unlocked it.

"I left it up. Here."

Candi extended the phone out to Nicki and she took it out of her hand.

"Where's it at?"

"In the comments. You might need to scroll down."

Nicki scrolled down the comments looking.

"What's his name on here?"

"Something about some champagne."

"Champagne papi." Lauren spoke up.

Nicki found his instagram name in the comments and looked at his comment. She stared at the phone before she slightly laughed. 

"This is exactly why we told you to stop whatever it is you think you're doing with Drake."

"Mhmmm." Lauren cosigned.

"Now he's bold enough to come at SB."

"You guys are so over dramatic."

"And this is why SB didn't tell you." Lauren and Candi said at the same time.

"So this is my fault again? Remind me why I stay friends with you guys?"

"You love us."

"Anyways. I'm meeting with him tonight. I'll ask him about it."

----

"You look beautiful tonight. As always. Drake said as he grabbed hold of Nicki's hand.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself."

"Well, I knew I was coming to see the love of my life. I had to look right."

Nicki playful rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink. She looked around at every YMCMB member in the room drinking and laughing and having a good time. She smiled before turning her attention back to Drake who spoke up.

"You're too beautiful to be here alone. Where's your man?"

"I don't have a man."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Where's your friend? He's not around like he usually is."

"He's out with his boys."

"And he left you all alone? I would never treat you like that."

He took Nicki's hand and bent down to kiss it.

"He doesn't have to look after me. That's just my best friend, Drizzy."

"Since he's just your best friend, you should let me take on that role."

"What role?"

He chuckled. "I don't know why you're playing hard to get, Nicki." he stepped up closer to her and leaned down to whisper into her ear. "You know you wanna be with Drizzy, baby."

"We can't go there Drake." Nicki said stepping back a little. "I told you about that. You'll always be one of my closest friends, you know that." Nicki said as she released her hand from his and grabbed his chin.  She smiled looking into his gloomy face. "Cheer up." she said knowing his emotions were only like this because of the alcohol.

"I could never compete with him."

"You don't have to, babe. You guys are two different people to me. Both important in my life."

"You mean alot to me."

"You mean alot to me as well."

"Do I mean more to you than him?"

Nicki stared into his eyes trying to figure out where this was coming from. The night was going fine until he got a little alcohol in his system and then things switched to this. She dropped her free hand from his chin and he grabbed it. He put her hand over his heart and looked down at her. 

"Let me take his place."

"Drake.." Nicki said as he removed her hand from his heart and looked up at him. "What is your problem with him? I saw the instagram comment. You guys should really put your differences aside. I love you both."

"Let's not talk about him. Let's talk about us." 

Nicki looked at him confused seeing as that's all he's been talking about.

"Please? You guys should fix things for me." Nicki said giving him an innocent smile trying to persuade him. "I don't want you to do anything like that again." she grabbed his wrist. "Leave you guys' problems off of social networks."

"You need to talk to him then."

"What did he do?"

"You ain't see the picture?"

"I saw it." Nicki said nodding her head.

"He's childish."

Nicki dropped her hand from his wrist and put her drink down on the table that was next to them.

"This is pointless."

"Don't be mad."

"I'm not, I'm disappointed." 

"If you love me, you guys will be friends."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"My best friend-boyfriend and my other close friend don't get along. How do you think I'm suppose to deal with that?"

"I don't even know why you worry about that, I don't."

"Safaree..." I looked at him.

"Nicki." he stared back at me. "You watching this movie with me or not? You keep talking."

"Don't be a jerk, SB."

"I'm just saying."

"And I'm just fucking saying. Don't be an asshole."

"Chill. Chill. Come here."

"No. Every time I'm trying to talk to you your stupid ass cuts me off."

He licked his lips and dropped the remote on the bed. His hands grabbed at my arms and pulled me up on his legs. I laughed trying to resist but gave in. I grabbed the pillow I was laying on and placed it on his lap before laying my head down on it.

"Be nice to me, baby." I said.

"You always do that lil baby voice to get me to feel bad."

"You should feel bad. You treat your girlfriend like shit. What kind of boyfriend are you?"

"I must be a good boyfriend since you claiming me now."

I raised my head off of the pillow and stared at Safaree. He smirked and I smiled before I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I laid my head back down on the pillow. "Why haven't you started the movie yet?"

"You been talking. Why? You done now?"

"Safaree." I said sternly.

"Aight. Chill."

"Baby, can you do me a favor?"

"Wussup?"

"Carry me to the shower...please."

He huffed and I smiled successfully when I felt him moving. I sat up moving the pillow out of the way and sat up on his legs. He adjusted his hat and tapped my legs. I wrapped them around his waist before I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned into him. He slid his legs off the side of the bed and stood up. He pulled up his sweats with one hand as his other kept me in place. He walked me into the bathroom and put me down. Before I let him go I placed a kiss on his neck.

"Thank you."

"Anytime playboy."

I squinted my eyes at him as he walked out of the bathroom. If he continues to refer to me as a guy I'm going to rob him of his manhood, I thought as I got undressed and turned on the shower.

7 comments:

  1. That last scene was everything " I must be a good boyfriend since you claiming me now" lol they're so cute, you are such an amazing writer. Can't wait for the next post ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao! Drake is so petty for trying to compete with SB. Yas for Nicki finally claiming SB as her own :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rvke being a cunt.. as usj *rolls eyes* the ending was so cute. Why are they so perf, I can't deal! wahh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I thought the last part of this chapter was everything. They are just the cutest . Lmao @ Safaree calling Nicki "playboy" and her response to it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love I love I LOVVEEEE. You happy you continued my story like this. Can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drake is so childish, thirsty and petty. They cute at the end tho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Proper crying @ the text, ugh that _____ take care. shit is tooo funny! Rvke is such an idiot though, his thirst is ridiculous and its sad cause he's really like that, and corny his comment reminded me of what he said @ the Pepsi show in NY -_-. These two are cuteeeeee at the end ^_^ I like that bf, gf bit, even I was like oh she wants to claim him now lol. anyway wtvr another perf chap

    ReplyDelete