Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Live In The Moment

I looked over at Safaree as he took his shirt off.

"Yo, my tattoo needs a touch up."

"It does, let me see it." I said pointed my finger at him to come over towards me. I ran my hand over my name that Safaree got tattooed on his chest. "How come all your other tattoos don't fade but this one does? My beautiful name keeps fading." I said as I continued to rub my hands over the tattoo. I looked up at him looking down at my hand.

"I bet it's your fault." I pointed my finger in his face. He looked down at me. "I bet every time you get mad at me you try and scrub my name off your body. Jerk."

"Yeah. I try and scrub off your lips too. Shit won't come off."

"I bet." I said getting up and walking past him.

"Remember when I came back to the hotel and showed you the tattoo?" I turned around leaning against the dresser and stared at Safaree as he took a seat on the bed.

"Yeah. I thought it was fake."

"You thought I was crazy."

"You were." I shouted before I laughed. I walked over to him and placed one hand on his shoulder and the other one over the tattoo. I smiled looking at it. "I remember that whole night perfectly."

"Ain't no way. You was out of it."

"So! I still remember."

"So you should remember you told me to do it."

"I didn't think you really would, SB."

*Back in 2009, New Years Eve.*

"Nicki is so fucked up. Look at her." Candi whispered to TT while looking over at Nicki's face that was planted into Safaree's neck while she had a smile plastered on her face. Safaree suddenly bent down and whispered something in Nicki's ear.

"Candi, you know Nicki can't handle her liquor. SB loves it. Look at them." They looked over at Nicki and SB. Nicki now had her hands locked behind SB's neck as he talked in her ear.

"They are so drunk. What time is it? Is the ball bout to drop?"

TT pulled out her phone and looked over it. "We have 7 minutes left." 

"We can leave them back here in their own little word. " Candi said as she waved them off knowing they didn't pay her any attention. Her and TT grabbed hands as they moved about through the party that was filled with only close friends and family. 

"Nicki, you are so drunk." Safaree said laughing.

"No, I'm noooooooot." She whined. "I know what's going on right now."

"Bet you won't remember shit in the morning."

"Yes I will."

She let go of his neck and sat back against the wall. She crossed her legs and took another drink out of her glass. She realized it was empty and held the glass out in front of her. She stared at it before her eyebrows furrowed and she made a pout.

"SB, get me another drink."

"Nah, you gon be throwing up all morning."

"SB, get me another drink!" she said before she dropped the glass onto the seat and folded her arms. He chuckled before extending his drink out to her. She pouted while shaking her head. "No, I don't want that."

"You don't want another drink then."

"You're so mean. I'm thiiirrrrssstyyyyyyyyyyy."

"You want some water?"

"No. Safaree. Please." she scooted closer to him and wrapped an arm around his back while leaning her head on his shoulder. "Baby, you smell good." 

Safaree laughed knowing that liquor was not for Nicki. He leaned over sitting his drink on the table much to Nicki's dismay. 

"You make your New Years resolution yet?"

"Hmmm?" Nicki said.

"You make a New Years resolution, Nic?"

"Noooo. Those are corny. Did you?" Nicki said still leaned into Safaree.

"No. There's something I been wanting to tell you though."

"Why haven't you told me? You don't tell me anything anymore." Nicki said while leaning off of Safaree. 

"Nicki."

"No, Safaree. Why didn't you tell me?" Nicki's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at him. He laughed at her while he shook his head. Her eyes directed from his eyes to his lips when he licked them and she leaned forward, placing a kiss on his lips. "I love your lips." Nicki moved SB's hands out of his lap and stood up taking his hands' previous place. She leaned her back against his chest before turning sideways and looking down at him. "Why didn't you tell me?"

He placed his hands on her waist looking up at her. 

"I'm trying to." he said with a slight chuckle. "You gon let me talk?"

Nicki poked out her bottom lip and leaned forward pressing her forehead against his. She nodded her head up and down and SB adjusted his hat when she sat up straight.

"FIVE!" 

Everyone began to yell. Nicki looked over at the crowd confused before looking back at Safaree. 

"Tell me. Pleaaaaseeeeee." she wrapped her arms around his neck and he smiled at this being the perfect moment. "Are you not going to tell me?"

"FOUR!"

"I'm mad at you. Why aren't you saying anything?"

"THREE!"

"Fareeeeeee..."

"TWO!"

"I'm telling you right now."

"ONE!!!!!!!!"

"I love you." He said before he tilted his head up to capture her lips as the room filled with cheering and confetti everywhere. She placed a hand on his cheek and broke the kiss. She stared into his face and bit her lip. When he said that it sobered her mind up quickly.

"No you don't."

"Yes I do. Been waiting all day to tell you."

Nicki knew she was drunk but she also knew she heard what he said. She didn't want this to be a just in the moment thing because she too felt the same way. She, however, has just been scared to say it first. Of course, they've been bestfriends for years now but they just recently started dating. She wanted to know that this wasn't just in the moment. She needed to know that what he was saying was really how he felt. She didn't want to fully give him her heart if it was only in the moment. 

"Do you mean it?"

"That's my word." 

"How do you know?"

Safaree laughed and looked at her. "What do you want me to do to prove it. Anything you say, I'll do it to prove it to you."

"Get my name tattooed."

"Where at?"

"Right over your heart."

"Aight."

"You won't do it. You don't really love me. You're just saying that." she whined. Safaree looked at her face. He was trying to figure out if it was the liquor talking or if she really believed that he wasn't. She shook her head no and leaned her face into his neck again. "Can we talk about this in the morning? I'm just thirsty."

He laughed and placed a hand on her back. He figured he'll drop it and tell her when she's not drunk. 

"Yeah. You want another drink?"

"Please, baby."

He tightened his grip on her and leaned over grabbing one of Nicki's other drinks that he had sat aside for her. 

"Here." he tapped her on the back and she leaned out of his neck and grabbed the drink out of her hand. She took the shot to the head and SB laughed. Damn. Tomorrow morning is about to be hell. He thought to himself.  She leaned over and put the shot glass back down on the table and looked over at everyone dancing. She moved his hand off of her back and grabbed his other hand. She stood up and looked down at him. 

"Dance with me, Faree."

He knew for a fact she was wasted when she wanted to dance. He stood up, pulling his pants up and followed behind her. Imma prove it to her though. Watch me.

***

"Yo, she's still sleep?"

"Yes. She was throwing up all last night too. Thanks you ass." Candi said.

"What I do?"

"You left me and TT with her ass. She's such a lightweight."

He laughed and walked over to the bed Nicki was sleeping on and took a seat. 

"Where you going? And where's TT?"

"Breakfast is free in this hotel. Me and TT going to get something to eat. Nicki can miss out." he shook his head at her as she walked out of the door. He turned and looked over at Nicki who was knocked out in an oversized t-shirt. He shook his head at it being one from the hotel. She can never just sleep with clothes on.

"Yo, Nic." he shook her leg.

"Nicki."

"Who. the hell. is trying to wake me up." Nicki said before she opened her eyes and raised her head off of her pillow. She focused her eyes in on SB who had a smirk on his face. She dropped her head back to the pillow and smiled while closing her eyes.

"SB."

"Wake up, Nic."

"I'm hungoooooover. Why did you let me drink?" Nicki said as she opened her eyes and sat up in the bed.

"Nah, I tried to get you to stop drinking. You don't listen to me."

"Yeah, well, you didn't do a good job." Nicki said as she climbed out of the bed and walked over to her suitcase. She bent down and grabbed her toothbrush out of the front compartment and made her way to the bathroom. 

"Yo, Nic!" SB said. 

"Why are you yelling?" he heard her say before she turned on the water. 

"Man, whatever. When you get outta that bathroom I need to show you something." 

He waited a few minutes for Nicki to get finished brushing her teeth. She stepped out of the bathroom and dragged her feet back over to the bed. 

"Seriously, don't ever let me drink again." Nicki said as she laid back down on the bed. She got back under the covers and looked over at Safaree. 

"What did you want to show me?" Nicki said before she yawned. SB took off his shirt. 

"Hold up." he stood up and raised his muscle shirt up with one hand while the other too the cover up off of his tattoo. Nicki's eyes grew wide as they nearly sprung out of her head and she sat up. He smirked at her face.

"Are you crazy?!" Nicki stood up on the bed and walked over to the side he was standing on. She dropped down and sat on the edge of the bed. "Come here." He stepped closer to her and she gently ran her hand over his tattoo that he indeed got right over his heart. "SB."

"You told me to prove it."

"You really listened to me? I was drunk."

"Eventually I feel like I would have got this tattoo anyways." he shrugged covering up the tattoo and dropping his muscle shirt back down his body. Nicki stared at him as he shrugged again and took a seat beside her on the hotel bed.

"Safaree, you didn't have to do that for me."

"I know." he leaned back and up against the headboard and stretched his legs out behind her. "I wanted to though."

"So you did mean it..." Nicki said staring at him. He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. Nicki laughed. "Come here." He moved closer to Nicki and she placed a hand on his cheek.

"I love you too." Nicki said before she placed a kiss on his lips. "You did the most amazing thing anyone could ever do for me." she laughed. "You're crazy, you know that?"

"Crazy 'bout youuuuuuuuuu." he tried to sing. She laughed and dropped her hand from his face.

"I need to get dressed."

"Yeah." he said looking at her as she stood up. "Go put on some clothes."

"Boy, please. You have no problem when I have no clothes on."

"Yeah. Yeah. Wake me up in 3 hours." he said as he leaned back getting comfortable in the bed.

"Why?"

"Cause that's how long it's gonna take you to get ready." 

She picked up a random piece of clothing that was lying on the floor and tossed it at him before walking into the bathroom.

"You always were the one to do some crazy shit, Safaree." Nicki said as she walked back over to his dresser and began taking off her jewelry.

"Yeah, well they say love makes you do some crazy shit." he said looking up from his tattoo and met Nicki's eyes in the mirror. "I guess they was speaking the truth."

10 comments:

  1. Ggrhhkgfdgrfgrchbtvigtcregjctv awwwwwwwww :)))) loved this yassss post soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaawww, that was so cute. I'm crying at the image of SB trying to scrub the tattoo off when he's mad at Nic, she's so crazy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute ^_^ they on some "tat my name on you so I know it's real"
    shit. Btw, Im still convinced that you are Nicki cuz giiiirl these chapters be so real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute. She was too drunk talkin bout she thirsty.. Girl have a glass of water. And Me too, I'm convinced that you're Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao, she's mad emotional and extra when drunk. This was a nice little setting, the new years party, I can imagine it all. Thanks for letting us know how the story about that tatt went, I was dying to know :)but they make me sick, way too cute. This is def one of my faveeee chaps Al

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww this was soooo cute! When she's drunk she's soooo emotional but cute :) Safaree is soo sweet for getting that tattoo ! Ugh they're sooo fucking amazing. Onikafaree forever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwww, lmao mad cute when she's drunk. Ugh I loveddddddddd this chapter! I be re-reading this. Cute ass couple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yessssssssssssss for this chapter. They're just great. I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  9. too bloody cute!!!!!! cryyyyy @ her drunkeness..... why can I actually see her being like that tho? loooooool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwwww This was mad cute. LMFAO at Nicki constantly saying she's thirsty though!

    ReplyDelete